Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been tring to contact Johns web page but no sucsess. Anybody else having trouble? Its always busy. Dan

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
johns server always busy

The web site is fine . I wanted to order some parts using the e-mail contact part thats when Ialways get try later server busy.:angryfi:

·
Registered
329 Posts
john's website

I never heard of this website please somebody let me know how to get their I though I have seen it all.:D STEELCAT 70 XR7 convert.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Normally when you can browse the web just fine but cannot send email appropriately it is a problem with your server. Try again in a couple of hours and see what happens. Just my 2 cents:)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Steelcat, go to the home page, click on "links", then "vendors" ...John's Classic Cougars is listed there.

·
Registered
364 Posts
John's...

was it John's or Cascade Classics that was having email and server problems recently? One of them posted on the Cougar Group email about having problems and having to change email addresses and maybe servers. Might have been John's and that's the problem.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
I had problems with my mail system (msn) and have since switched to having my mail through my website, but I have not had any problems with the website itself. If someone is having problems, please let me know. John @ Cascade Classics www.cascadeclassics.com

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
website

It was Johns in Michigan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts