Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
As Tom Leykis would say... DTB!!!

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Two words: Funny!! and: Viral. Pffft, and I thought I was hot stuff with 60K views on my ECI thread.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Humbling isn't it Bob? What makes it worse is that the thread started just 2 weeks ago. It is quite hillarious, I am going to make my wife read it. Maybe she will slack up a bit with the complaining about my car.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
That has already been threatened, lol. Her problem is that she has no hobbies or passions (other than our daughter) so she just doesn't understand a mans love for cars. She REALLY doesn't understand the time that it requires to work on them.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Behold the power of the interwebz!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
That has already been threatened, lol. Her problem is that she has no hobbies or passions (other than our daughter) so she just doesn't understand a mans love for cars. She REALLY doesn't understand the time that it requires to work on them.
If the car is in your home garage when you're spending all that time on it, there should be no problem.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
I'm with you on that one. My wife has no hobbies either and gets bored real quick. She is surprisingly understanding about the Cougar restoration time though. She does get tired of babysitting our two daughters, but they are beginning to get at the age to be of some help in the garage. :) Oldest can (with much effort) jack up the 351W on an engine hoist, and the youngest can hold tools. (their interest only lasts a few minutes though.

Now if I can just get the right motor mount pedistals to actually be able to drop the engine in and bolt it up....

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Mine asked me to get one!

she would prefer me to come back to the house "all dirtied up" with a stupid grin on my face than stay indoors and work on the computer.

go figure..

·
Registered
256 Posts
That advice is someones wildest fantasy

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
That is what I would think Larry, and it is at my home. I have asked her several times if she would like to help me (I would actually love that) but she usually just scrunches her nose up and says she doesn't like getting dirty. I guess that is what I get for marrying the prissy (but sweet and beautiful) cheerleader girl.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I didn't read all the posts, made it to page 4, but got the idea.

If HE (the boyfriend) would have asked the same question, he probably would have gotten some REAL advice.
We have had the same type of questions here, from Cougar owners. I believe we gave them real opinions, not sarcasm.

Interesting read, though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts