Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the James Dean run and show in Fairmont IN Sept 27-29?? I plan on at least making it Saturday and try to squeeze in the Ducktail run over in Gas City too. mm

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dan, there website is www.clusterbusters.net although it not much of one and dont tell much. But it dose have the phone# and e-mail address for more info. I have a flyer here in front of me and I can scan it and post it if anyone wants. Its Friday the 27th from 10 am-7pm, Sat , 8:30 am-9pm and Sun 8:30-2pm. Its at playacres park in Fairmont In.

Oh and they only let cars 70 and older in the show. If you love all kinds of old cars you can see most all of them there. Make sure if you go not to miss the Mercury corrall. mm

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, thats why I pointed out the fact about the 70 and older. Whats the matter dont those 70 Torinos run? LOL.

Actually I wish more shows had a year limitation, as I really dont care to see PT Cruisers, Prowlers, Lightning and Harley Davidson trucks and these newer ricers full of graphics when I go to a CAR show. Oh yea I forgot about these newer hyd jumping beans that show up too. LOL Mark

·
Registered
144 Posts
The 70's: one's in pieces & one is not showworthy...

...both the show cars are the 1971s! Oh well, I am getting used to it. I went to an all Ford (suuposedly) show earlier this year and they wouldn't let me register my Cougar! Advertised all Ford, but only wanted Mustangs. That's why I call my Coug "Rodney" LOL.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I was going to go to the show in South Bend this summer and called ahead and was told my Cougar wasnt welcome at there Mustang show. So I told them I wasnt coming at all and I could understand them not wanting a Cougar there to make all there Mustangs look bad. LOL

Like I said I'm still looking for another car but am going to the Dean run just because I like going and seeing all the different cars on display. mm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts