Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this is old news, but just watched "Car Crazy", showed Jack's collection of cars, he has a black GT -E.

·
11,000 Posts
He actually doesn't own those. There are two GT-E's in the collection They belong to his daughter Susan McLenethan. Oddly enough both cars were originally Cardinal red.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I was watching some shows on my cell phone at work last nite and there was Royce on american muscle that was a good show learned some stuff I didnt know about the cougar.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to catch that episode on Car Crazy yet,darn. Royce, since both GT-E's were originally Cardinal Red and one of them is now Black, is the other one still Cardinal Red? John

·
11,000 Posts
The other one was in primer when I saw it about 5 years ago. I think it was going to be painted original color.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to catch that episode on Car Crazy yet,darn. Royce, since both GT-E's were originally Cardinal Red and one of them is now Black, is the other one still Cardinal Red? John
Our cable company reformatted everybody's DVR. I LOST "THE SIGN OF THE CAT" AS WELL AS THE REST OF THE SERIES.

Does anybody know how I can get another?

Thanks,

Russell

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I was watching some shows on my cell phone at work..............

At work!!?? Watching "some shows". Not just reading a text, not looking at one picture, not a short clip, but "shows"? What kind of job do you have? Just glancing at a cell phone can get most people in trouble, or labeled lazy at work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts