Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im busy doing leaves gutters putin all the stuff away for winter.And what do I find in front of MY CAT? 2 coolers 3 folding chairs and 3 bags of recycleables.Well its time to get the chrome off,and every thing else off for the paint in the spring.Ill take some pics along the way.I hope this dosnt end up like a 3-4 year deal.Quote-form some people we all know-"Yep I"ll tear her down get her all fixed up by spring time."3 years later"Yep almost got her done "Any way asses and elbows for me all winter

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Enjoy:D

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
dan allot of the time it just isnt time its cash. when you start tearing into her you find oh this rubbert thingy is cracked and so you remove it to find a crack then bla bla bla bla..........good luck keep us posted i love seeing the progress on others cars it gets me off my butt and gets me into the garage.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its hard

Its very hard,It runs ,drives looks ok from a good 10 yards.Its just grabbing the first tool and digging in.Ive been procrastinating ever since I got it.Tring to make excuses I ran out of them last week.Im deffinatly going to try and write a dayly diery!not because I want to but for I know how to put it back to geather in order.Ill still end up with some let over nuts and bolts.Dear diary today I looked at the jack stands and wrenches to see where I can start-Beveragetime out...................

1 - 4 of 4 Posts