Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all - we just officially launched the Mustang Magic site.

www.mustang-magic.com

Head on over and check it out - I'm sure my client would like to hear from you. He's not just a Mustang guy, but Cougar enthusiast too (otherwise I might have thought twice about mentioning it here!)

Anyway, I'd appreciate any feedback too - suggested features we could add in the next revision or any "bugs" you come across. We can't test everything on every configuration so if anything weird happens please let me know what's up.

Thanks!

·
Registered
406 Posts
that's a good site! I like the cougar resto pages, mustang place that has regular cougar projects. Good job with the site. I didn't even know there was a store out there. I'm in san jose CA so i'll have to stop by there sometime. - chad

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
HEY i like mustangs

they are great to strip their carcass to feed my cougar to make her nice and strong!

Better to be the predator than the prey!
69 XR7
70 CONV.

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Suggestions

Tell them when they get up and running to add a paypal acount to make easy transactions i have one best thing i ever did.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definitely!

I think they're checking out what online payment options would be most viable. PayPal is among those under consideration, so I'll forward that along with any other suggestions to them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts