Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Hertz XR7G on e-bay has me a little confused:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330638681070&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

It has all of the G-stuff (sunroof included) and a paint code of N: Diamond Blue, but the inside sheetmetal is polar white and the lower dash is blue not black. If I was bididng on it, I sure would wont to see the vin stampings on the shock towers and perhaps review some of the sheetmetal date codes to very its authenticity.

Chris

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link. I haven't been on the forum for quite a while. I guess it's legit, I just looked at the paint chips for 68 and Diamond Blue is quite whitish. Not a bad color. I'm sure it would looked pretty nice with the blue interior when it was new.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Hi Chris, LTNS! I finished my car in early June (just in time for Carlisle) and had great fun this show season with it. Very gratifying and great fun to drive, I have just over 1500 miles on the car now.

Regards,

Bob

·
Registered
389 Posts
how many times can this same G show up on this board lately? ithink thats like the 3rd or 4th thread started just since its been on ebay haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts