Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a guy..he's a pretty good jeweler..

What kind of response would I get for a little walking Cat necklace trinket in gold?

What about a Mecury Man head?

I know it'd be mostly for the ladies, but I wanted to take a temperature of the kind of interest there'd be if I were to have a few made up in Silver or maybe a gold alloy?

If nothing else, I know a Daughter and a wife that'd like them ;)

Thoughts? Ideas?

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
I'd wear a Mercury man head on a men's gold neck chain.

·
Registered
270 Posts
My daughter would love to have a walking cat necklace in support of the car. Not too sure about my wife... who knows? The deciding factor for me would be cost, though.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Probably a lot of over 40 women who would wear them like I.D. tags, it might also make it difficult to sell to some women... Tough to get around the double meaning. Kind of like saying your gay when you're just a happy person.

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
Cool, a Cougar charm for the Cougar ankle bracelet.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
A tiny walking cat would be great for making custom accessories, like custom shift knobs, etc.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it appears we have "some" interest..I'll see what kind of ideas this guy can come up with. Perhaps I'll have the prototypes made up out of my old wedding band

;)

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
At these gold prices?! I'm looking to unload some coins...not buy anything. If the price drops I'd think about something for the car though....rearview jewelry of some kind? IDK Prefer something that would be unique - - not fomoco "similar"

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
I would be interested, but cost would of course be the determining factor...

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
How 'bout using silver instead

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I would be interested in the walking cat version for a womens necklace in either a nice gold or silver.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I would be cautious about this venture. It would be a shame to have to turn over the proceeds from the GT-E to Ford for copyright infringement.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts