Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum but already love it!

My daily driver is a 69 XR-7, and I'd like to get intermittent wipers. It's always wet here in Seattle but never quite raining

Anyone know if this was an option that I might be able to install?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah, and what about cuise control... any suppliers who would have a factory cruise control for a 69 XR7 Convert?
Thanks,
-Brian

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Yeah, and I want climate control, auto dimming headlights, heated seats with vibrating lumbar support, headlights that dont shut off till I'm in the house, power locks, a remote hood and trunk release 4 cupholders and a wet bar. mm

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
A cappachino machine would be nice:D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yeah I got my cougar to hoover and travel back and forth threw time. Took me awhile to find the right parts dealer. - Chad

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
intermittent wipers

Yes The wipers were intermittent from factory on some catz. You will need the dash switch as well as the governor which attaches underhood inbetween switch and motor.Try working the swapboards I found and purchased a complete set up with motor for $125. SEMO MUstang wants $150 US for just the intermittent switch NOS. Look around they are out there.There also are aftermarket ones that are easy to install.Catz ya Ray

1 - 7 of 7 Posts