Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, It's been 1 and half years since I bought the 69 XR7 I own today, and it's finally got a interior back in it again.

I spent yesterday and today reassembling the interior after being to the body shop, engine shop, etc etc...

Looks damn good, and I gotta say that the Running Cat Floormats from ACC look awesome and set the interior perfectly.

I'll take pics soon and post em up.

Next week it's put the wheels and tires on and take it down to get the paint buffed up and polished and the whole car detailed in general.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Auto Custom Carpets...

They can embroider pretty much any logo/script on the floormats you like. I had the running cat embroidered in silver on them. Looks awesome. They can also embroider the word "Cougar" in the proper script either with the running cat, or by itself.

Cost like $30 extra. Which made the full set of floormats like $80 or somethin'

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Yeah, I know those floor mats do look very nice as my wife surprised me with a set last christmas. She ordered mine from Johns. It pays to leave those catalogs laying where she can find them. I think they cost about the same as you had to pay, I just didnt reconize the ACC abbreviation. Hey, Logan by the way how far is it from where you are to Killeen Tx? I have a daughter who lives there.mm

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not too far... about 150 miles. Killeen is half way between Waco and Austin.. Easy ride up to DFW...

If you decide to visit, you'd have to fly into DFW anyway... The trick is to schedule your trip to coincide with a major DFW Cats Club event! We have our last show of the season coming up on December 8th.

My cat is making it's public debut and show debut at the biggest indoor car show in the South West at the Yellowrose Classic coming up on August 11-12th...

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Hey that may work out, as my daughter is graduating from her collage Dec 10. We plan on coming down for that but havent decided on flying or driving. My schedule is hard to plan with the way I work but if its a slow winter we planned on maybe driving and makeing a vacation of it. If it works out I would love to show up for your last show. Time will tell. If I do drive it wont be in the Cougar though as I dont think I could do the drive with 6' tall 15 year old and 5 year old in the back seat and all the wifes stuff in the trunk. Good luck with your debut the 11th. mm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts