Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from Mustangs plus and bought most everything I need to change my interior from blue to black this weekend. Wish me luck!! :jump3:

Tom

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Good Luck!
Maybe you'll get lucky and find a build sheet!!
I found mine today!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
my69xr7rocks said:
Good Luck!
Maybe you'll get lucky and find a build sheet!!
I found mine today!!
Congrats on finding your build sheet, that would be to cool! That is probably the only way I will get lucky...lol. Mark is coming over to help me out. I am currently using the search function on this site to study up on how to do stuff. I think the dash pad and the removal of the rear window are my worry warts right now. Thursday I will be crossing my fingers and diving in. It really can't come out looking worse than it is now...or can it?

Tom

·
Registered
165 Posts
One trick on your carpet is to install the seat belt bolts and lay the carpet down in place. Then feel around for the bolt and cut a "X" over the bolt head, push the carpet around it, remove and mount your seat belt. Beats fishing around for the hole. Also, lay the carpet in the sun for a while to warm it up to make it easier to work with. I didn't have this luxury having done mine in the dead of winter.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Ha ha Tom Mark has my Phone number so if you guys get stuck don't hesitate to call I have done all of this several times:ylsup:.
To bad you are so far away I would come help out:dogpile:
Good Luck!
Juli

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks all for the advice and encouragement. Sounds like I should have a weekend work party and BBQ...hehe. I will email you tomorrow Vinnie. You may regret giving me your phone number as I have a million questions :cyclops: . I will keep you guys posted on how Mark and I are doing with some photos of the finished product....I hope (knock on wood).

(Of course my expertise are the good years 67-68 lol.) Your right Vinnie, when Guncat grows up she wants to be just like Purnlow!! ...lol

Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts