Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will 69-70 rear interior panels fit in a 68? I'm only concerned with the fitment of the plastics, not the upholstery. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Wondered that myself a few times. Never had access to a 69/70 panel to try.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There seem to be an abundance of the 69 and 70 panels but not of the 68s, and mine are broken and cracked really badly. They are for sure worth replacing for $50, but not for $175 each- not for what I need them to do with them. Hrmmm.

Anybody?

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
205 Posts
if the 68's are the same as the 67 fiberglass what i did was lay a layer of fiberglass on the back side which has held for many years, didn't have to pull back covering but then again mine were only cracked not broken

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I have a pair you can use Sean. No one seems to be interested in the pair I have, and they are in good shape.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mike, are you trying to sell them? Are you, by any chance, coming out to the Mustangs Unlimited show this Sunday?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Wont be making it out on Sunday, still waiting on my carb to be returned to me after sending it back because of a leak. I haven't pushed selling them lately because of lack of interest, but I wont be using them that I am aware of.

I would like to try and make it out one day, maybe when the car isn't so ugly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts