Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all!!! i'm looking for an assortment of 69' parts. :1zhelp: i'm in need a good dashpad, preferably black. heck, i need almost the whole interior! i need the chrome wheelwell trim, left front fender, left rear quarter panel, remote mirrors, and a driver's seat. i'm trying to get as many stock parts as i can, so if you have crappy imitations, i don't want em'!:D
thanks!!!!!
69kitty

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
ill be on the lookout. im trying to find a 69 parts car right now actually. ill be sure to post about it when i find one. got any pics of the car? im sure wed all love to see it. and Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
38 Posts
69parts

I have 2 parts cars now getting stripped so the shells can be disposed of, have 1 very dirty dash pad which may be maroon, 2 different inst. panels (1 with clock-both with very badly hazed lenses), vinyl top mouldings for 1, 1 good tailight panel, tailights set 1 good and 1 w/some broken fins, f&r fender ends, a hood w chrome needs some work, 1 cowl, 1 passenger door, I think a full set of shaded door and rear window glass, headliner bows, ruf and rusty buckets and other misc.:1poke:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Ratty Cat, How much do you want for the vinyl top trim? Also an un rusted filler panel that goes between the trunk and back windshield Thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
left front fender.

69kitty, Since I seen you are in Utah, I'll assume you live somewhere along the Wasatch Front. Reasonable Auto Parts ( a strippping yard in Magna) has a 69 xr-7. Interior is gone. basically it is just a shell left, so it won't last much longer before it goes to the crusher. Rear qtrs are pretty much shot, but when I looked at it last thursday, the front fenders looked pretty straight. Talk to Dave there. His number is (801) 508-9208.

Everyone else, I will get the vin number when I go back there monday for CCOA. It is a same the was a 69 xr-7 "m" code car. and from the way it looks it might have been a decent builder before the stripping yard got it.

Ron

·
Registered
206 Posts
seats

i have a nice pair of 69 maroon buckets and a pair of 70 buckets in ginger also have the vinyl top trim email me [email protected] if you still need

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
I have dash pad $100 and some blue xr7 panels door with speaker holes if that appeals $50 otherwise I have some interior panels for cats what color and style?

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Wheel Well Trim

69 Kitty,

I have two of the four wheel well trim pieces for you. They are in pretty good condition. I could let em' go for a "Good Guy" price. Would like some pictures? My E-mail is [email protected] Let's talk.

Thanks,
Neil

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Vinyl Top Trim

Hoss,

Do you still need that vinyl top trim? I have a complete set for $40 plus shipping. Would you like some pictures? Send me an E-mail and I'll send em' over to you.

Thanks,

Neil [email protected]

:flash: :flash: :flash: :flash:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hey Neil, I have the pieces from my car. I broke the 2 that wrap around the C pillars. I didnt know you could take out the sail panels and take off the nuts,also I didnt plan on re installing the top. I just need the pieces that I broke. I wouldnt want to break up a set. Randy

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Just your Luck

Randy,

If I were you I wouldnt worry about that too much. One of mine broke somehow. I'm willing to take a reasonable offer just to get rid of them as opposed to having them sit in my garage and not go to a good home. When you say the ones that wrap around the C-Pillars you mean the outer ones right?
Neil

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
$40 is a good deal as most would want $25 for each piece

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hoss-- sorry Iam on the computer only 1 and sometimes 2 times a week, too many cars if thats possible. How much of the rear windor area do you need, I can trim several inches around the panel, or cut it as close as possible, depending how far your rust has gone (will include the trunk lip area to the factory seam) How does $35+ shipping sound. Do you still need the V roof trim and which side, I broke one almost in two, big feet in a stuffed shed.

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Vinyl Trim

Randy,

Even $35 would be good. And that’s for the three remaining pieces (includes one that you need - pass. side outer). Buy it and I'll throw one of my wiring and vacuum diagram CD's in the package with it. How about it?
:1poke: :1poke: :1poke: :1poke: :1poke:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Ratty Cat, The part that is rusted is all along the edge of the panel down in the crease where all the pins are that hold the rear window trim. I'd like to get the whole panel between the seams and from the glass to the trunk lip. Also the trim for the top I need both side pieces. The ones that go the length of the C pillar. Randy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hoss I'll try to get to the cars and check the panels, 1 had a v/top which would make it easier for you but I don't have the window out yet (10 min job) to make sure it not rusted It's cold out here, but Sun it will be in the high 40's, got a campout this weekend too. Ken

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hoss, I finally go9t to look at the rear window panels, both ar good, the vinyl roof 1 has a spot of rust about 1/2 inch in size near the left side, it still apears to be solid, I cut it out this evening. The other one is a non-vinyl top and is very good. The trim pieces are good except for the one I steped on, both sides are good, the left side has a broken anchor stud at the very front of the trim piece. If you need other parts or are interested in these send an email Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts