Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after loosing some interest in the project, I decided to sell the Cougar. I posted it up , the tire kickers just wanted to drive it and EVERY LOW BALLER in Southern Ca. tried to give 2000.00 for it. So It sat in my driveway for almost 7 months.......Then I saw these!!
sickone1.jpg

sicktwo2.jpg

NOW I'M KEEPING HER AND I HAVE A DIRECTION TO GO WITH THE PROJECT!!
I'm kinda digging the white one!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
I like the white one too and wish I new how to use photoshop as I need someone to put some new Boss 338 18" rims on the car so I can see what it will look like.

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
You just have to lie and say it's a Mustang. Took me a minute to figure out you can move and resize the rims to match up with the tires.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Go to www.wheelsnext.com they have a program you can download a picture of your car and see what rims on there site look like on your car.
dont waste your time, its sucks, it wont let you pick the rim you want to see and doesnt have most cars in the files

·
Registered
780 Posts
Doesn't have any really nice wheels or the Boss 338's in their selection either.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Sometimes ya just need a little inspiration! Glad to see you stick it out....

·
Registered
173 Posts
when you get bored of your car and arent getting anywhere you just gotta keep on keepin on. if you sell it you will always wonder what could have been and regret it. but all it takes is just one more part to spark your interest back up! or one picture. took me 5 years to get my car to where i can drive it on the road. ive had lots of times where i didnt work on it for months. but with some nagging from my parents to get my car out of their yard and maybe a hand out or 2 from them (electric fuel pump, temporary seat covers in my case) and it gets you back into that cougar fever man and all you want to do is find something else to do to it. haha i fall asleep every night thinking about my car. DONT SELL IT!!!

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
when you get bored of your car and arent getting anywhere you just gotta keep on keepin on. if you sell it you will always wonder what could have been and regret it. but all it takes is just one more part to spark your interest back up! or one picture. took me 5 years to get my car to where i can drive it on the road. ive had lots of times where i didnt work on it for months. but with some nagging from my parents to get my car out of their yard and maybe a hand out or 2 from them (electric fuel pump, temporary seat covers in my case) and it gets you back into that cougar fever man and all you want to do is find something else to do to it. haha i fall asleep every night thinking about my car. DONT SELL IT!!!
When a 21 year old cougar enthousiast can dish out that kind of encouragement, along with his project, and all the work he is putting in his project, I must say the future generation of cougar people is getting much better.

Thank You, young sir!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Nice. I have the black cougar rendering on my desktop at home and at work. It has been my inspiration too. Kudos to the artist who designed it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts