Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the Hamilton area.......

Maybe we can organize a meet?

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Welcome!! Unfortunately the last time the GLCC had a meet was a few years back now. I had organized a tour at Legendary Motorcar in Milton, ON, where Dream Car Garage is filmed out of, and we met for breakfast beforehand. Cougar owners in southern Ontario / western New York seem to be spread pretty thin ... when I had my 68, I would only run in to other 67-73 owners at shows and cruise nights occasionally, and I was driving all over the place with it.

Keep an eye on the GLCC site for any future events ... http://www.greatlakescougarclub.com/

cheers
Ed N.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The last post in the forum over there was 2 years ago! lol Not much activity over there. I will be attending Canal Fest In Port Colborne. Im only 20 mins away for that one!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi ,this is Dave. I am in the Woodstock area.It would be great to get something going in 2011 for cougar owners.Lots of decent shows in the area.Maybe Plunketts in June or Welland in October.Dont see too many cougars at shows but would be great to get a good number together for a larger show.Some really good shows in western N.Y.also.The Zurich Beanfest friday cruise would be a blast in August.Burnout,fireworksand maybe a tailgate party.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds great! I cant wait to see your car in person, it looks awesome!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts