Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today, 17 years ago I started working for Boeing. I take that day off to kind of celibate every year. So I got up at my usual time and drove the opposite direction than usual. Took my camera and tripod with me and had a nice time. I went up the North Cascades pass up to above Ross Dam. I got some nice pictures and I thought I would share some here.
First is a poor old Dodge I think it is,

DSC_0042 by badcattt, on Flickr

DSC_0044 by badcattt, on Flickr

Some people will destroy a good Buick,

DSC_0046 by badcattt, on Flickr
More in a few.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Nice ones Neal - that wagon could make a pretty sweet 4x4 with another 500 hours....! ;>P

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
These shots are what I went looking to get. I'm not disappointed. I have a bunch more that I'm not going to bore you with.

This is over Ross Lake before dawn. It is a 24 second exposure.

DSC_0023 by badcattt, on Flickr

Also a 24 second exposure.

DSC_0013 by badcattt, on Flickr
The first 2 pictures are looking north. The next 2 are looking east from the same location.

DSC_0018 by badcattt, on Flickr
Zoomed in some on the mountains.

DSC_0016 by badcattt, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice ones Neal - that wagon could make a pretty sweet 4x4 with another 500 hours....! ;>P
It would have been better if he had used a Sport Wagon. Buick's version of a Vista Cruiser.

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Yeah, not the best year of a Vette anyway. If they would have used a 63 split window I might have teared up a bit though......

I saw a 72 Challenger that somebody had done that to at the swap meet a few weeks ago - now that was a shame! It was in good shape other than the rediculous frame they slapped under it. It sold failry quick and I imagine it won't be on that frame for long (I HOPE!). Hard telling how much butchering they did to it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts