Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna part out my '68 has lots of good stuff blue decore interior pretty good doors trunklid nice bumpers rear valance Hate to part it out but I need stuff for another project and don't have the cash to finish it. let me know what you need. located on long island

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe the booster and pedal in this car are from a '70 but I'll doublecheck. do you need a pedal too? if so it doesn't matter anyway as long as the pedal and booster are fom same year Car has p/s pdb nice blue interior some good trim too

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you mean the dash face what goes around the gauges to over the glove box?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
weather's been crummy I'll post some pics tomorrow

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I still have the dash pad Do you mean the interior panels or the exterior rear quarter panels? I have the interior panels in blue decore the rear exterior quarters are no good. here are some pics of the dash pad http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a86...93/dash%20pad/

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll get you pics of the rear panels in the next day or 2 right now the car is buried under a mountain of snow from the blizzard

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$250 i'll try and clean it up this weekend and get some better pics

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got the dash pad out very nice I'll put pics up. Also have brand new blue headliner good headliner bows. I'll get the pics up this afternoon.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I need both fender support brackets. The brackets that go from the front fender to the frame. How much for both of them....need em shipped too

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've still got the fender brackets. the d/s is a little twisted but should be ok. How about $25 shipped for the pair

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dash pad sold Still have new headliner good headliner bows nice bumpers good heater box (non a/c) taillight bezels door panels dash face

1 - 20 of 20 Posts