Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning of sellin my car (personal reasons) and I was wondering how much I should sell it for. It has the original 289ci and the odometer reads +300,000 (I'm guessin it's been rebuilt before because it runs pretty good still), C4 Transmission (needs a lil work, once in a big while gears gets stuck), custom dual exhaust (Flowmaster), Headers (Hedman), Rims (Forgot Brand but r worth bout $1,000 with the tires), NO RUST, New Paint Job (Silver with Black Strips) Payed bout $2,000 for that and many more (minor) new parts. I spent a lot of money one it (well, I think it's a lot, I'm on 16) and I know I'm going to loose money sellin it but I don't want to loose too much. I thought about sellin it for $5,000, i that good or not?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'M SURE THERE ARE MANY WHO READ THIS ARE WONDERING WHAT YEAR IS THE CAR, WHAT WOULD HELP US THE MOST IS A FEW PICS OF THE CAR SHOWING THE INTERIOR AND MOTOR BAY. I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT FOR IT, G-LUCK;)

·
Registered
163 Posts
I think he had the 67 rear quarter emblems - according to the pics - so it should be a 67.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Duh... I guess I should learn how to use my own search engine eh? :D

The link to his pictures is HERE

IMHO $5000 isn't that far off if at all. I don't see any reason why you couldn't get that for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts