Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Michael I have been a member of this forum since 2001 but you can't tell that because this is one of my first postings.

My old log in was "Michaels 69", a couple of weeks ago I couldn't log in any more, my name, email and everything about me is gone! I emailed the administrators 3 times with no luck, no one would answer. I had to re-register as "Michaels69" I find it sad that a new company takes over and things like this happen and no one cares!!

I would like my old screen name back and have everything fixed. How does a person go about doing this?? How do you contact someone on this??

Thanks, Michael

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Michael,

A couple of things. First, I find your original ID to be there and your posts as well. Who did you email? You can PM "Admin", Helena and ask her for help, or if it is something I can (or am able) to help with, PM me. Not sure about email for the site or where it goes (or doesn't go) if that was your means of emailing.

Try looking up your old ID in the membership directory, it is there. If you cannot find it, let me know.

Hope this helps.

Bob

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have found that when occasionally clicking on the green donate link, miracles do happen! Speaking of which, something I have not done in some time...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Bob I guess I should have made it a little more clear. I can find my old postings....This all started a while back I tried to login and my password was wrong for some reason, so I used my email account from yahoo to try to get it reset. Well my yahoo account is wrong too, they don't have any record of my email address so they can't reset my password. So I tried to contact the Admin 3x and never heard back from them, this is all on a span of about 3 weeks time. All that I would like Bob is to be able to login to my old screen name that's all and get my password reset. I'll send you a PM too.

Thanks for your help.

Michael

1 - 4 of 4 Posts