Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At the car auction yesterday we got in a 99 Chevy Duelly all black lowered all the bells and whistels.In the bed he had 6 amps about 1600 watts.So the paint on this thing is all black and had comealian green ghost flames.Now its set.A neat option he did on the grill was he hid the lights behind the horazontel grill bars.It would be a neat option on the cougars.and solve all the door and vacume problems.Oh by the way,the new avitar is Brutis Buckeye the team Mascot of the Ohio State NATIONAL CHAMPS.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
I saw a 69 cat restmod at a car show that had the headlight doors modified by cutting out the recessed area and leaving the horizontal bars. they did not open but it did look pretty cool

Brutis Buckeye....... indeed:1poke: :1poke:

Don

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats the way to go

It looks neat also you can take all that vacume stuff out.It would be alot of work though

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Dark, just my 2 cents..... That looks like a 1976 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Its a 67 Cougar with a 429 with a tunnel ram with a single top. I'll try and find another picture.

Rick

·
Registered
314 Posts
That sound like one helluva nice truck, I've always been interested in the sport/street truck scene.

I'll be going into a streetrod fabricaton class in 3 months, and was contemplating building a custom grill. I would still keep the vertical grill bars with the hide aways, but switching the low beams to a low/high beam light, and putting a high powered racing light where the high beam used to go. But best of all the doors would be controlled by small electric linear actuator motors.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
nice ride

Now if he kept the vertical grill all the way across with thse lights behind It would look even better my opinion Id still take his over mine if he wants to trade.:eek2:Oh by the way I forgot the nitrrious system too and the gaugees for it on the drivers pillar.I would like to see if those pillar gauges would fit in my cat, be a sweet addition

1 - 9 of 9 Posts