Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.....I'm "building in my head" still, so work with me. As I go through my list of stuff I have, and stuff I still need, the one thing that keeps popping up in my head is a way for the clutch pedal, to actuate the hyd master cylinder. I have the T5, I believe I have a T5 bell, as well as a 68 stock style bell housing. I have the adapter thing that goes on the transmission, and the rest of the hyd. pieces. (At least I think I bought at least one whole 'kit'). The only thing I can think of that I don't have is a clutch pedal pushrod.

So, how do I do that?

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got to thinking about it some more, after I posted. It seems like I have everything, I know I think I do. I just wasn't placing the actual rod that goes on the clutch pedal.
I am over half way done, and will find out soon enough. I still have to get the motor in the 71 Mustang, so I can sell it, and get my CB 900 going, it got put on the back burner this year. Then the motor for the 67, and finally, the engine trans change for my 69, that is still in for paint.
All between 15 July, and 15 October.
F U N...

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
:1poke:So you are saying your not bored then..? Funny - it sounds just like me, and I keep buying more stuff that needs work - riding mower, Suzuki, 69 vert, bass boat, weed trimmers, chain saws......the insanity never stops. I just put the quad up for sale since I haven't ridden in 3 years...need to sell one of my bikes too I think

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think though, that it is important to challange ourselves like this. Something to keep the brain active. It's good for your health!-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts