Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:1zhelp: I am looking for a complete new XR7 interior. (saddle brown) I have a 1972 Cougar XR7 coupe. Also, looking for all new emblems (they are faded). I am also, missing a passenger side rear wheel well molding. Does anyone know where I can find them?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hooray, another 72'!! Well about the parts, I'm still looking for interior, theyre not easy to find. Have fun and be sure to vote on the poll:D go 72:D
:1poke: kyle:1poke:

·
Registered
162 Posts
hey!!!

welcome !!!! i'm in king,n.c. not too far from you! i run my 68 cougar at farmington dragway,about what,7-10 miles from you?!! there are at least 3 cougars that run there.if you ever need paint work give J&J autobody in clemmons a call.......he and i painted my 68 there...his name is on my car doors.his shop is off hampton road. turn on road across from Frisby!!!!!(ring a bell?lol!!)if i can be of help let me know.......edsel shore.....white and black1968 cougar dragster.

·
Registered
364 Posts
wasn't there a string on the group email...

about a saddle interior a while back? John, do you remember something about it? I don't remember if it was someone looking for one, selling one or just asking about the color...

and is the cougar gonna pounce on the damn rabbit or WHAT?

·
Registered
14 Posts
WELCOME, YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY MUSTANGS UNLIMITED. DO YOU NEED NEW COVERS OR THE WHOLE THING? JUNK YARDS ARE A COUGAR OWNERS BEST FRIEND:D GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
160 Posts
I've been redoing my 73XR7 for some time and yes those parts can be very hard to find in NOS condition. My advice try Ebay and maybe as many cougar specific places as you can contact thats how I'm doing it. Good luck on your hunt and welcome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts