Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Didnt go to Calistoga, but up to Placerville and it was loads of fun! We had 16 cars 8 Cougars/8 Mustangs. We hit 3 wineries where you didnt have to pay for the tasting and then went to a bbq at a Mustang owners house out in the forest. Mustang people were just awesome and what a great event!

·
Registered
627 Posts
"Mustang Owner's house"? We had the BBQ @ Craig Beckley's place up in Placerville. Craig has that nice Aqua/White 69 XR7 convertible (and a BUNCH of Mustangs) that led the pack all day. He also has a beautiful 5 acre lot w/HUGE garage that is the envy of me and many others. Very Very COOL.

Eric is right about the rest of it. It was a blast. We missed you Tom.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Mustang Owner's house"? We had the BBQ @ Craig Beckley's place up in Placerville. Craig has that nice Aqua/White 69 XR7 convertible (and a BUNCH of Mustangs) that led the pack all day. He also has a beautiful 5 acre lot w/HUGE garage that is the envy of me and many others. Very Very COOL.

Eric is right about the rest of it. It was a blast. We missed you Tom.
Sounds like a you guys had fun. I was sitting here Saturday night thinking "well them lucky SOBs must be out on the drive now"....lol. Wish I could have been there. Hopefully next year. Hopefully I will be home in time for the Cougar picnic. Next winter I plan on doing a bunch of work to the Cat. I still have not made up my mind yet but I should have it all figured out by then. I sure will miss Mark and all his help. He would have a blast with the plans that I am making. I bought a bunch of automotive vidoes that I am watching and learning a lot while I am over here. That why I do not have to rely so much on the assistance of others. I am sure I will have a bunch of questions for you all though.

Tom

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For pictures of the Catistoga event in El Dorado county, go to www.goldenhillsmustangclub.com. Bill Watkins took a lot of pictures for us. It was a lot of fun having both clubs together. Follow the "Club Event Photo's" tab.
Thanks for the pictures Craig. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Nice picture of the girl eating grapes...err I mean of all the Cougars and Mustangs of course :jump3:! Hopefully I can make it next year just before I start tearing down my cat for a shiny new coat of paint.

Tom

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yea, the girl eating grapes is my daughter-in-law. She was shocked when that picture made it to the GHMC web site. I told her they put every picture taken on it. It was good for a laugh from me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts