Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How many Cougars will we have at the Half Moon Bay Cruise on the 22 April?

My 70 will make 1.

Can you tell I am bored and can't wait until the 22nd?...:beer:

Tom

Sorry everyone I had Moro Bay on here earlier. I have now corrected it to Half Moon Bay Cruise.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I will have only 1, though 4 others (all '67-'68) have passed through my family's hands.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Tom,
I am getting bored waiting on the 22nd also. I will definatly be there. I get to put my tranny in tomorrow. Hopefully steering swap shortly after.

Mark

·
Registered
390 Posts
Why Dont You Guys Do The Wheels And Waves Car Show In Santa Barbra On The 23 Of April And The Cruise On State Street On The 22 Of April, Its Got Mooro Bay Beat All To Hell.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mdemieville said:
Tom,
I am getting bored waiting on the 22nd also. I will definatly be there. I get to put my tranny in tomorrow. Hopefully steering swap shortly after.

Mark
Mark,

I have been drag racing on Wednesday nights, but I am ready to cruise!!! You probably posted this before, but what tranny are you putting in?

Tom

·
Registered
544 Posts
Tom,
I got a heavy duty FMX replacement for less than what it would have cost to rebuild the original FMX to stock.

Mark

·
Registered
643 Posts
DRAGCAT said:
Why Dont You Guys Do The Wheels And Waves Car Show In Santa Barbra On The 23 Of April And The Cruise On State Street On The 22 Of April, Its Got Mooro Bay Beat All To Hell.
Did you happen to see the triple black '70 convertible last year? I came late and only caught a glimpse as it drove off.

·
Registered
390 Posts
ntgregory said:
Did you happen to see the triple black '70 convertible last year? I came late and only caught a glimpse as it drove off.
NOPE, THIS WILL BE A GREAT SHOW AND CRUISE THOUGH, CANT WAIT TO USE MY NEW FLAME THROWER EXHAUST AT NITE TIME!!!!:flamer:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Morro Bay? Did I miss something here? You do mean Half Moon Bay, right?

I am working to get my Cougar back together...you see it all started with replacing the water pump...now I have the manifold off, alternator removed, thinking of upgrading the distributor, possibly pulling the hedders to get them ceramic coated and detailing the engine compartment. So I am hoping to get all this done by the 22nd. All this and more because I needed to replace a water pump.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oswald said:
Morro Bay? Did I miss something here? You do mean Half Moon Bay, right?

I am working to get my Cougar back together...you see it all started with replacing the water pump...now I have the manifold off, alternator removed, thinking of upgrading the distributor, possibly pulling the hedders to get them ceramic coated and detailing the engine compartment. So I am hoping to get all this done by the 22nd. All this and more because I needed to replace a water pump.
Whoops!!! My mistake. You are correct it is Half moon bay. I go to Morro Bay area a lot for work. Guess I just had it stuck on my brain. I will go fix it now..thanks Oswald.

Tom

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Hi All,

I set up a poll to try to start to get a count. For those of you who vote on this poll let me know so I don't double count. Jeff

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ca2stay said:
Hi All,

I set up a poll to try to start to get a count. For those of you who vote on this poll let me know so I don't double count. Jeff
Jeff,

I checked my info. I will be there with my 70 and 1 passenger.

Tom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts