Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Yeah, what's the scoop on this car? Looks real nice, makes me wish I had money to spend....
It is real nice. I saw the car before paint and have seen it a number of times after. Very solid 2 owner car. The recent paint has more metallic than original and looks very nice. The original interior is in unbelievable condition. If you like this color of houndstooth, this car would be tough to beat for the buy it now price.

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
It is real nice. I saw the car before paint and have seen it a number of times after. Very solid 2 owner car. The recent paint has more metallic than original and looks very nice. The original interior is in unbelievable condition. If you like this color of houndstooth, this car would be tough to beat for the buy it now price.
I agree with Jeff, this is a sweet Cougar. The owner got another toy car and is selling to make room for it.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
I've worked on this car numerous times when the original owner had it. She brought it too me every year no matter if it needed just an oil change. When she decided to sell it I put the current owner in touch with her. It is a nice car. The current paint job looks very nice and like Jeff said, the all original interior is super clean. If you like the color combination you could not go wrong with it.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Would love it except no a/c in Texas...Ouch. Wonder what it would cost to add a/c.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts