Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
I remember this one. Too low for my tastes and those rings would burn a hole in my back around here during the Summer.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
i like the concept, but they could have done a little better body work on it and a different engine and i just dont know about the interior, love the color though

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The color is pretty amazing. The lighting they used for the photos is really amazing.

The work done on the body, replacing quarters and fastening the tube chassis as well as the sunken floors, is all very cool.

I believe the bag system would allow it to be raised to whatever ride height you'd want, within the limits of the bags of course.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I've seen this car twice at World of Wheels. I like the color.

·
Registered
121 Posts
ive got 2 words for this car.... BAD ASS!!!! lol

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
BAD ASS yeah MAD CASH HELL YEAH!!!!! Only real thing i didnt like was the center grille But the concept is pretty amazing and stunning... At least they did it to a convertible ...

thanks
pat

·
Registered
780 Posts
I'd hate to drive up my way in the spring before they fill in all those pot holes from the cold winter!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Wow! In the words of George Costanza "....I think it moved!..." hehe

very cool. I'm more into the period-correct look to a point, but I sure can appreciate the collossal effort of this beauty. thanks for sharing.

Kevin

·
Registered
82 Posts
Beautiful... A work of art.:eek2: I wouldn't want to drive it for fear of damage, but that is one nice cat!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts