Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

Anybody got a good source for those little square thingys that hold the hood insulation up?? I seem to lose one or two a week:angryfi: redcat and Tiffany both have some missing

Don

·
Registered
889 Posts
they are around

I got some from the guys at the swaps that sell the clips and thingsI got 8 for 3 bucks I think.But I live in Ohio.If you cant get any and you can wait I"ll get you some Thanksgiving weekend at the Columbus Ford show.Let me know.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
you can have the ones off the 70. ill pull opff the insulation and see how many i dont break. then pay for shipping and theyt are yours.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool Thanks guys...
I pulled some a parts car up at mustang ranch and those are the ones that stay put.... The newer looking ones are the ones that keep falling out.... Tiffany had all the retainers when i brought her home... now she's missing three:cry: They seem to be hard to find.... Anyway I'll let you know.

Don

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Don't give him anything for free sixt9coug. Make him pay lots of money. Have you forgotten he stole Tiffany from us?

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awww Come on Gary..... I paid a hundred bucks for the tickets:1poke: LOL

Don

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
I only had 1 that was given to me at our annual Holiday Party.
I am not bitter anymore. Ha Ha

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well.... I got two sets on order with John's classic cougars also a set of taillight protectors.....

Don

1 - 8 of 8 Posts