Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Catz Finally got someone to repair and polish the trims up here now. The cost is quite reasonable. 69 Hood and trunk trims $45 each unless damaged then $65 each. Eyebrows 69 and hood and fender extension trims for 70s $30 each. We also can repair and replate any potmetal parts you may have needing rechrome. A few small dings scratches etc in trims is fine but if badly damaged will cost a little more about $10-$15 for eyebrows and 70 extensions.

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
You finally got a response!!!

Ray,

I have a pair of eyebrows here that I have located for my father's 64 Galaxie. At least I'm hoping they are. I am getting them verified even as we speak. If they are, could your buddy recondition these? What would the price and the "turnaround" time be?

Thanks,
Neil

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cal Kat Looks like $30 each to me. $10 shipping insured Hit the email button below if you want and I'll send ya the shipping info. Thanks

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Ray
send me your address again. I have hood piece that needs a little work. I got it in after I purchased NOS from you. It was so hard to find these I decided to keep it just in case.

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
If a picture is worth a 100 words...

Ray,

Here is the reply as promised. Here is a picture of one of the eyebrows out of the box. I just received these puppies back today and I have to say it was well worth waiting for. This is
Out [email protected]#$ing standing workmanship. I am going to talk to the old man about shipping the door panels to you. I'm going to call you on the phone later this week to make arrangements. I also have some more trim and a clock to send for that other deal. If anybody has any questions about the best way to make your cat blind someone as you drive by I'm gonna send them to you. I highly recommend the service.

Thanks,
Neil
PS Hey Swamper walk it like you talk it and send him something!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just found this site today. Would like more information about the service you offer, Ray. I have a boot cover trim that is badly pitted. Would like to get it done over the winter if at all possible.

Dave

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave badly pitted usually means its cheaper and better to locate a better core and replate it. I have many many cores so maybe I'll have what you need. If its Cougar or Cougar xr7 is what I need to know. Thanks,Ray

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Neal Thanks dunno why I am not being notified of replies to my posts so excuse my late reply. Thanks for showin what we can do for reasonable here in Canada. Quality is something we're still very proud of and the pix well I can't believe it myself. Those are the same ones above as below.Even I'm impressed,lol
Thanks again Catzyalater Ray

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahem I mean Neil excuse my spellchecker or lack of. Rya

1 - 9 of 9 Posts