Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody had any luck trying to get ahold of this? This tube connects the bowl vent tubes on the "Holley Truck Avenger" carburetor (it's been in magazines, I know somebody has seen it). It seems like a good idea to get rid of that horrible hose I have going between the bowl vents (look at my pics, you'll see what I mean).

I've looked all over for this thing on the internet, and I can't find it. I know the people with a LARGE Holley inventory are PAW, but I shudder at the thought of placing an order with them. No resemblance of a catalog online, slow shipping, inept salespeople, the list goes on.

Somebody, anybody, let me know. :1poke:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Use the 800 number and call summit racing.Talk to a real person.I,ve found a few items I was looking for that wasnt on line.They have a lot of holley carbs.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I'll try, even though I just got shot down last week...

Ya know those Reactor batteries they list? Manufacturer disappeared...try and find 'em.

·
11,000 Posts
Call Holley

Call (270) 781-9741 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (CT), or fax your question to (270) 781-9772. Holley does not list that part in the latest catalog but will have a part number assigned to it. Once you have the part number call Summit and place the order.

Holley sometimes sells parts directly through their custom shop, worth asking while you have the tech guy on the phone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts