Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Guys..I still have alot of used parts, so for you budget guys they are available..
For you guys that are Looking for NOS for your project or your restoration..Alot of parts just in.
Send me your part numbers, description of what you need and condition.
CCC is coming, I dont have the a reproduction department,or a work crew,but will have most of the parts til they run out, that you might be needing or have been looking for.Email me direct [email protected] or call 8438716140 eastern standard time.
Located Charleston,SC.
Hope to have a website soon to get some items out there.One man working crew so give me time to get back to you.
I received a deal,that I have waited for 9 years for and finally got the chance to bring some NOS part to the east coast side to be available.
NOS TRIM,wheel lip,rocker trim,valances,tail lights,headlight motors,grill parts,AM radio factory kits complete set up,headrest,clocks,dash parts,weather stripping,EMBLEMS,EMBLEMS,tilt steering,tilt steering with cruise control stem(used on these two steering wheels),wheel trim rings, hubcaps,valance lights,bumperettes,marker lights,fender trim,rear ext trim,trunk trim,used consoles,console parts. I do have some reproductions stuff,window gaskets,NOS STILL, outside mirrors,door hings,door handles,rear markers, Complete defroster kits, dash switches, relays,etc..SEND me your christmas list, write down what condition you need, and part number if you need me to look. I have a few of some,and less of others. Have a happy holiday guys..
rare one looks like a
gte headlight door used,but like new
door edge trim
handles inside
flip handles
tail light grills only..
Other stuff to come..
thanks
John

71-73, guys,grill nose pieces,tail lights,dashparts, RARE RARE EMBLEMS for the nose piece,door sills,(some used rear interior panels),Just ask and Ill look for the part number.
Just a one man show so be patient. NOS MIRRORS and more..

·
Registered
67 Posts
NOS 71-73 wheel lip moulding set??? Please let me know! Thank you!

Regards,

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep got some of those too..ill sort out the boxes and numbers to make sure I have a complete set..I got some used ones too for the fenders if anyone is interested too..I get it the information back soon.
thanks again.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P1020396.jpg P1020380.jpg P1020382.jpg

here are some more picture for you 71-73 cougar guys looking for these hard to get parts..Let me know what you need a picture of and ill get it if I have it here..going to take a while for what I have so be patient..got wheel lips in, a few singles of different sides, ONe complete set 3 nos and one used one for this set thou.

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Grille and emblem are 71-72. 73 had a shorter grill, and the emblems were in the center hood molding.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Cj
I got the 71 72, someone needed a picture of it and was wanted to see the emblem. I got a couple of those NOS emblems..and some used, alot of various NOS and used stuff for you 71-73 just let me know..Ill look at my list still finding so many wild things.
John

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
P1020480.jpg P1020460.jpg
here you have a 71 remote driver side mirror,used, pretty nice shape( I have NOS ones too),also, this is a Very Nice Nos steering pad..Ill be in daytonna for a few days this weekend, if you need anything. Call me 843 8716140,Ill get to the emails when I return. Have a great happy thanksgiving.I found today alot of 71-73 NOS parts,door locks,ignition switches,hood trim,taillight lens,alot of various things..Still have some NOS wheel lips,door sills,and some weather stripping and more to come.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
P1020400.jpg P1020486.jpg
I found this nice chromed license plate holder today in box,noted for 72 cougar,and ofcourse the rare hard to find emblem,spoken for right now until I get the final word.Found some other emblems,d7wy-65557a56a cougar cat,d4wy16098-b xr7 emblem,72 neutral safety switch d2zz-7a247-b,all NOS,send me anything you may be looking for, found alot of lens,hood trim,lights,dash parts,and locks,console top pad compartment.and more call me if you need to 843 8716140 will be at the good ol turkeyrun this weekend.Might see some of you there again.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guys I did get some wheel lips Nos that are still available, and some fender used ones, I thought someone was getting them,but so far they are still available for those that asked. Found you guys some more Nos parts and some used stuff for grills,and rear tail lights, markers and some dash parts..I have the part numbers down and still finding some more so email me when you can.
or call.
thanks
John

·
Registered
21 Posts
Need the 73 standard walking cougar nose emblem. 73 Headlight assemblies, Mine was hit in the front and all the black moldings behind the lights are in pieces. Any dash components?

Thanks

-Johnny

·
Registered
66 Posts
If you come across another hood emblem for a 73 xr7 can you put my name on it. Also looking for window handles.

·
Registered
66 Posts
This is for !973-4-Me. I will check to see if I have an extra set of light buckets. I just checked and I have a left side,solid but needs to be restored (painted).Not a big job. I can even do it if you aren't comfortable doing it.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
P1020412.jpg I have this one, and i have another one, that i know is from a 73 cougar grill isnt included..but is available..from this one..the other one doesnt have the grill anymore..thanks
JOhn

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
P1020598.jpg P1020589.jpg P1020590.jpg P1020596.jpg
Hey guys havent forgotten you ..here are some used hood trim,light grills,and some HARD to find bumper guards 71-72,with rubber on them..and then some nice NOS mounts.Of course If your lookign NOS for the hood trim or light grills..and lights..i have some available too..send me those list and ill check and keep my eye out as Im opening up boxes and finding more, since I started going through the used stuff some..happy holidays

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
P1020677.jpg P1020713.jpg P1020715.jpg here you go, a nice complete xr7 cluster with the whole dash..and I have just got this 72 convertible in, dont know forsure what to do with it, has been sitting for a while. Its loaded with every option,but needs some body work and some pans probally..but black leather interior,power windows,disc brakes,tilt wheel and more..If you know someone looking for a project send them my way..thanks..happy holidays, more little NOS items are available, as I get more pictures and check everything out..thank for looking..

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
P1020772.jpg P1020762.jpg P1020759.jpg here you go guys, some new door power window motors set of two, a nos set of fender chrome nose, and some new cougar manuals for the 73 guys.. Ill let you know more as I get them seperated of what is here. Keep the list coming and ill get to them. Found a couple of nice used turn signal units today,and alot of other little items..

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Let me check on this B.Noise.I know i received alot of various years and some am/fm were there..
Ill get back with you here.
John

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
B.NOISE
i only found on my list
a 71 am radio
73 am fm
72 am /8track
do have a 69 am/fm

sorry..Ill keep you posted if one comes up.
I have about 3 others, that are on hold,and ill check their date codes too, they are boxed and marked for another project,but maybe one is in there ILL check.

John

1 - 20 of 63 Posts