Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Guys..I still have alot of used parts, so for you budget guys they are available..
For you guys that are Looking for NOS for your project or your restoration..Alot of parts just in.
Send me your part numbers, description of what you need and condition.
CCC is coming, I dont have the a reproduction department,or a work crew,but will have most of the parts til they run out, that you might be needing or have been looking for.Email me direct [email protected] or call 8438716140 eastern standard time.
Located Charleston,SC.
Hope to have a website soon to get some items out there.One man working crew so give me time to get back to you.
I received a deal,that I have waited for 9 years for and finally got the chance to bring some NOS part to the east coast side to be available.
NOS TRIM,wheel lip,rocker trim,valances,tail lights,headlight motors,grill parts,AM radio factory kits complete set up,headrest,clocks,dash parts,weather stripping,EMBLEMS,EMBLEMS,tilt steering,tilt steering with cruise control stem(used on these two steering wheels),wheel trim rings, hubcaps,valance lights,bumperettes,marker lights,fender trim,rear ext trim,trunk trim,used consoles,console parts. I do have some reproductions stuff,window gaskets,NOS STILL, outside mirrors,door hings,door handles,rear markers, Complete defroster kits, dash switches, relays,etc..SEND me your christmas list, write down what condition you need, and part number if you need me to look. I have a few of some,and less of others. Have a happy holiday guys..
rare one looks like a
gte headlight door used,but like new
door edge trim
handles inside
flip handles
tail light grills only..
Other stuff to come..
thanks
John

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot
some 67/68 front dash panels,
ALMOST NEW xr7 cluster and passenger panel,with 26,000 miles on it..
new rechromed or nos plastic panels for a cluster and passenger side
Right hand mirror NOS original.
Rubber bumper spacers,67 cougar running cat emblems and more..

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
'68 Decor door panels in dark red and dash pad in same.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P1020325.jpg P1020354.jpg

Just a few things that I have found in this great deal. Gosh, just think if we could buy a cougar again at this price!!Set of 1967 running cats, NOS, not reproductions!

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P1020344.jpg P1020358.jpg P1020342.jpg
here are a few more items the markers NOS, not reproductions,the 390s NOS ,the 428 used but one has all studd mounts on back the other one is missing two..more more more to come

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
P1020368.jpg P1020370.jpg P1020384.jpg P1020373.jpg
Ok. a few things that you dont get to see too often..I dont know forsure what this dual oval aircleaner went on,but maybe someone will chime in..The xr7 G emblem original as they come, the speed control brand new, its available..moreNOS PARTS to come guys..Send your list..I know I didnt get any seat belts NOS, but got used ones..and Ill get any pictures as it will be months before I CAN get through this but will answer quick as possible.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys I got to go through the wheel lip mouldings sets last night I have a few complete sets, and I have some singles Ill be for sale if your looking for them get the sets now before Im down to singles. I wont break up the sets after the singles are gone. Thanks These are original NOS .. I have 67-73 ones. Along with NOS trunk trim,and some new Rear quarter trim too. Along with a few sets of the NOS ROCKERS.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Those nos back quarter cougar emblems in a couple years will be the same price as that 68 cougar in the ad.

Not sure if that set is on ebay just shy of 500.00

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
P1020359.jpg P1020434.jpg P1020427.jpg
Got some NOS clocks for your standard cougar clusters.Got a rechromed cluster and passenger panel for xr7 one studd is broken off the back of the passenger side. Then A few nice sets of xr7 door panels.. I did find some power window kit marked with c8 on all the switches used but nice condition..More to come..

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
P1020387.jpg P1020440.jpg
Some more nice looking options..Some nice 68 style spinner hubcaps, along with some c8 headrest, says for cougar,but box says bronc, but its a complete kit,instructions show them going on low back seats or bucket type seat, but who knows..set of two black ones with complete set up in the box.I have started looking through the weather stripping, found NOS door felts,NOS doorweather stripping in the bags!!driver and passenger side.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
P1020290.jpg P1020468.jpg P1020468.jpg
Found a pretty nice used steering wheel today 1967,black pads, the steering wheel has just a little seperating on about a 2 inch of the outer trim ring,cant reallly notice unless you look for it..no cracks unless i missed something small, I also got some various consoles and console parts in..xr7 parts too..Everyone have a great Holiday,send me any request and Ill look,ill be down in daytonna for the car show,so ill get to emails when I get back call me if you want me to hold something or look what I have, 8438716140.Be safe..

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
found 2 of them, Bill. So looks like a pair they are left and right.Didnt look like the NOS one here forsure. More to come. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
P1020509.jpg P1020502.jpg P1020510.jpg
found some nice used tilt cruise parts, some NOS tilt wheel turn signal unit c8sz-13341-b,67 one also c7zz-13341-e,along with a nice xr7 trunk lock cover out of box,but looks new.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
John, PM sent. John

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
P1020504.jpg P1020495.jpg for you guys that dont see one too many times,the console is in pretty nice shape,other than the top pad. I have this one steering pad for it and one with gold cougar emblem too.Some really nice touches they did for the G thing. Found some turn signal parts for the steering wheel column today,some for the trunk units,if you are looking for NOS ones,email me your list.Everyone have a great weekend,Call me if you need something before I get back from Daytona,hope to see some of the florida guys there again.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
P1020487.jpg P1020434.jpg P1020493.jpg
here you have what you dont see alot again, Nos rear g valance,and some rechromed xr7 cluster adn passenger plate,a 67 tilt wheel with the cruise control set up on it(for those that dont know,only 410 67 cougars came with cruise control,I have this one,and I even have a project with another complete cruise set up on it),Found a set of NOS FRONT WINdshield trim in bags today 68 ones all 5 pieces.did find one left nos side hockey stick too.Some really cool NOS parts love it.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For you guys looking for some Used parts too..I got a box full of console parts, radio front pads,xr7 style ones,shifter plates,shifter lights, top console pads,all various colors,let me know and Ill check.I did get some NOS ashtrays tops for your consoles too...Ill be on road all weekend so call me if your looking for something. 843 8716140 P1020496.jpg
few good consoles too,a couple have a couple breaks on the bases so probally use them for the parts..

1 - 20 of 195 Posts