Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everybody! I'm new around here and I figured I'd introduce myself. My name is chase and I live in Washington state, I just bought my first Cougar, a 1969 XR7. I'm just finishing rebuilding a 351w for it. And I'm going to use the fmx tranny that was in it for now. We'll see where it takes me! I hope to be around these forums more and more!

·
Contributing Member
1,011 Posts
Hello Chase, good guys here and you will get lots of help with your Cougar. You should check out Cougar Comunity as well.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Welcome - don't be shy about posting pics either! ;>) We enjoy that a lot around here....

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Welcome aboard! You are up in my old neck of the woods. I lived in Arlington for many years before relocating to sunny Moses Lake. You also have the opportunity to join the Cascade Cougar Club. Great people and great cars. Check out our web site at www.cascadecougarclub.com Our annual show is coming up soon. We would love to meet you and your car. Pat Price

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
...And I'm going to use the fmx tranny that was in it for now...
Welcome Chase.

Now about the assembly of which you speak...

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Welcome to the madness. I drive through Marysville on my comute to the big B in Everett. Do tell us more about your Cougar and add some pictures as you can.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome aboard! You are up in my old neck of the woods. I lived in Arlington for many years before relocating to sunny Moses Lake. You also have the opportunity to join the Cascade Cougar Club. Great people and great cars. Check out our web site at www.cascadecougarclub.com Our annual show is coming up soon. We would love to meet you and your car. Pat Price
I will look into that tonight! Thanks,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all for the warm welcome! As for pictures I posted a few in the gallery as I progress on the project I will post more!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts