Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
im from Edmonton, how many guys in the area are there?

Well we had a little get together a few months back and there was 6 of us. There is also another group in Calgary that seamed to be getting together. Met them at the High River Show last September. They were to get in touch with us, but did not hear back. Sounds like they may have had 8 or 9 Cougars guys & gals rounded up in the area. If only we could get a concentrated, consistent effort.....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well we had a little get together a few months back and there was 6 of us. There is also another group in Calgary that seamed to be getting together. Met them at the High River Show last September. They were to get in touch with us, but did not hear back. Sounds like they may have had 8 or 9 Cougars guys & gals rounded up in the area. If only we could get a concentrated, consistent effort.....
thats cool!
good to know there are guys around

if you could keep your eyes open, ill be needing some rear sheet metal
thanks!

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
thats cool!
good to know there are guys around

if you could keep your eyes open, ill be needing some rear sheet metal
thanks!
That's like asking for the winning lottery ticket numbers for this Friday LOL...

I have a parts car but the rear has lost the lower quarters. The trunk drops and rails seem ok. I assume you need the lower quarters??

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's like asking for the winning lottery ticket numbers for this Friday LOL...

I have a parts car but the rear has lost the lower quarters. The trunk drops and rails seem ok. I assume you need the lower quarters??
i would take what ever i can get my hands on for wheel lip and what not for a 67-68

fraim rails and trunk/inner fender ect ect i dont care a smuch about..its the outter sheet i man need, home to get the cougar home this weekend and get a real good idea what i need

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
i would take what ever i can get my hands on for wheel lip and what not for a 67-68

fraim rails and trunk/inner fender ect ect i dont care a smuch about..its the outter sheet i man need, home to get the cougar home this weekend and get a real good idea what i need
I'm a 69/70 guy - but who knows, if I stumble across anything I'll let you know.

Rod

1 - 7 of 7 Posts