Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey .... Any of you Cali Cats going to the Pismo Beach "Fun In the Sun" car show the weekend of June 15th?

·
Registered
131 Posts
It's down by the peir in Pismo. Nice show for the most part. Was there 10 years ago. Hell I forgot they even had one, I might try to go it's not that far from me. When I was there they had alot of Vets and not much of anything else. Yea I'm sure I'm going to go. Maybe see some of youins there. Depending on where you come from take the 101 you won't miss it.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you go just look for the cat with the red paint and white vinyl...... that would be me:D

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'll be driving my 67 up from S.B. Mine is a blue metalic. I'll be looking for you. There is a burger place on a corner a grocery store on the other corner. I'm going to try and park in there. Mine will not be entered for I still have to do alot of work to it. Just looks good on the out side. See ya there.:D

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I requested to be parked with the "other" cougars or mustangs but. I don't exactly where I'll be... anywayn I hope to see ya there

Don:D

·
Registered
210 Posts
James :1poke: Tad

I think we might be able to make this one, what do you think? I can see if my brother wants to go, maybe we can all go down in his, can't believe I'm gonna say this, his '70. Oh god, I could see us now riding in "Timmy the Tooth" just raggin' on each other the whole way there! LMAO!!! Let me know what you think!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts