Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is "the real deal" and is certainly one of the finest hertz cars you will find. Beautiful paint job (saxony yellow) with black vinyl top. This car has 58,000 original miles and is listed in the registry. It was owned for many years by one of leading mercury cougar authorities ever. This is no project and serious inquirers only. Call with any questions (843) 368-2566. Most of you already know the options of the Hertz "G" cars, but just to list a few: 390 s-code engine, sunroof, tilt steering, leather interior, lucas fog lights, and bullet mirror. Car is located in Beaufort, SC and price is $72,500.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
What engine does that car have? Looks nice

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Guess if I would have done more reading and less looking at the pictures I would have caught that, sorry. Nice looking car.

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
Now we only need a price and location.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Scott, by the area code 843 on the sellers phone number, that is South Carolina. John

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Aaaargh!!!!!!!!!!:angryfi: Why? Why must I be tempted every single day??? Everyday there is a more desirable car posted for sale on this forum! I can only take so much!!!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Aaaargh!!!!!!!!!!:angryfi: Why? Why must I be tempted every single day??? Everyday there is a more desirable car posted for sale on this forum! I can only take so much!!!
Might not be that tempting, we haven't heard a price.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Looks to be saddle interior, awesome car.
The next BJ cat, perhaps?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
I imagine it's saddle. It's a twin to my car. Looks great. I've always thought that a completely restored Hertz G should fetch between $60k and $75k. It will be nice to see if this ends up in that ball park. Good luck on the sale!!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Is the car detailed underneath, and if so, can you post some pics?

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Good luck with the sale Darryl. I'll be watching closely, for I might be putting mine up for sale in the spring. Nice, nice car by the way.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts