Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes: please forgive me I forgot to give the web site(I hate it when the phone rings) any way here it is-http//www.KARonline.com check it out

·
Registered
246 Posts
Just an FYI, you can edit posts to add things like URLs etc. after the fact, there's an "edit" button on the bottom of your posts.

In leui of that, replying to your own post works just as well as making a new thread, and helps keep the clutter down.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

thanks Jason Im still kanda new to all this

·
Registered
89 Posts
CooL Pictures

Great pictures !MunchE :D I am jealous of you:( .are you going to do anything with the pistons? or just the cam lifters manifold and carb.I am in the process of rebuliding my 302.its ready to be taken out so i can paint the engine compartment fix some holes in the firewall.but im not sure if i should do it myself (rebulid the engine) or have some do it for me.what do yhou think?im just scared of i mess it up and the engine won't work.you say your from so cal where abouts.i live close to Pasadena ,Ca mybewhen our cats are ready we can cruise:D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Re: CooL Pictures

Navarro's XR-7 said:
Great pictures !MunchE :D I am jealous of you:( .are you going to do anything with the pistons? or just the cam lifters manifold and carb.I am in the process of rebuliding my 302.its ready to be taken out so i can paint the engine compartment fix some holes in the firewall.but im not sure if i should do it myself (rebulid the engine) or have some do it for me.what do yhou think?im just scared of i mess it up and the engine won't work.you say your from so cal where abouts.i live close to Pasadena ,Ca mybewhen our cats are ready we can cruise:D
We're not really delving into the bottom end. We'll save pistons etc. for a stroker kit or something later on :) Just basically doing the stuff that's in the pics. Cleaning up the compartment too. I figure by April I'll have a rather nice looking engine compartment.

Could you do it yourself? I dunno, I'm a new guy to this stuff :) Just diving in headfirst I guess. The benefit I have is my Cougar is just a project car, not a driver, so I can keep it not running for a month if I have to. I can afford to do things like break the timing cover because I missed a bolt...ouch!

I work in Pasadena actually, you own that maroon 67-68 I keep seeing here? :)

Feel free to hit me up on AIM (Aeromunch) or e-mail ([email protected])

·
Registered
89 Posts
No not me

No its not me.my car to is a project car.hopefull sunday i will pull out the engine and see what i have there.seems like the guy who i got the car from was in the process of fixing it up he put in edelbrock intake and carb to match he also put in msd ignition with coil.so i really want to see if he put in a cam in it or what we will see well talk to you later Cesar:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts