Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adam
heres a question.About 6 months ago i remember seeing POR 15 go for 88.00 a gallon. Now it has increased to 95.00 a gallon. Are that many people buying it? And lets just say a bunch of us get together and put in a order can we get a discount?You dont have to answer the last part, i figured if we put in a order from the cougar people we could get a discount ,but now that i thought about it, then others that know cougar owners be asking them for it n it be a big snowball effect(sorry northerners i had ta add that lol..)
thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
$88 is old pricing. I'm thinking that you saw that figure on an out of date website. The factory sets the price and we're not permitted to sell at a discount. The best we can do is offer a discount on the shipping. On larger orders we sometimes do that and I've mentioned here that I might be doing it for you guys.

Let me work some numbers and get back to you guys in a week or two on some discounted shipping. I'm sure you're all anticipating lots of work with the expected warmer weather!

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Sorry, but there's no shipping to Canada.

I'v covered it here before, but becuase POR-15 is a hazardous material we're unable to ship accross international borders without incurring risk (we've had shipments returned and confiscated before).

Sorry ;(

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there a POR 15 supplier in Canada?
thanks
pat.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Mark, my local Lordco and Napa sell these, as well as other high performance automotive place. Unless your in good with the company, no discount for us :(

Rick

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I got a stupid question... What is POR 15??
I have never used it and what does it do?
Is it any good at whatever it does???

Sorry for my ignorance but I just have never payed attention to this product..

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Thanks. I have been doing my research and will probably be using some of it in the 69 sports special I am working on. Sounds like it might do the trick.
Good info here and glad to have it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts