Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, which one of you guys has the 70 (i think) with the graphic of a cougar head and "here chevy chevy chevy!" on the side?

I looked through the gallery and could not find it. I know I have seen it on here though.

Have a pic you can email me?

thanks

·
Registered
5,299 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Its that guy with all those eliminators in his signature that make me totally green with envy, used to think it was a picture of a cougar dealer:)

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Franks Kitty

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
woah there. you zoomed in on that pic eh?

thanks guys. I wanted to show my buddy. I think it is cool as hell. Got to have the motor to back it up though. (I'm sure he does)

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
put one on your cat, Austin

·
Registered
698 Posts
Here Chevy

I built that car for my wife. It is in our garage in Wister OK. It has a 427 Tunnel Port. Here are some pics.

Thanks for the interest. If you need any information, let me know.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Here, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy goes great with the Cougar since that is how you call a cat, hahaha. I thought it went so well, I put that saying on my front chin spoiler. Enjoy, hahah

Attachments

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I lust looked at Franks pic for themillionth time(Drooooool, sloooooobbbbbbeeeerrrrrrtr, snifffffr)
A 427 tunnel port makes what 550hp? Lord knows how much torque?
Frank I'm curious, How many sets of cooper's have you roasted recently, or is that what you keep on back till you get the slicks mounted?Hehehehehe!!!!
shane:D

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice pics Frank! That motor sure as hell backs it up.

Was it painted on there, or is it a vinyl graphic?

How much did it cost. ?

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Shane I think Frank has it down at 600Hp, if memory serves me correctly.

·
Registered
321 Posts
MeanMerc68 said:
Here, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy goes great with the Cougar since that is how you call a cat, hahaha. I thought it went so well, I put that saying on my front chin spoiler. Enjoy, hahah
The front spoiler? Wouldn't you have wanted to put it on the back of the car? After all...no Chevy would ever see it on the front :p: Hehe.....

Edit: I forgot to drool on the 427......~drool~

-Random

·
Registered
209 Posts
True, but I want them to look in the rear view mirror to see what kind of cat is clawing at their ass. hahaha. Plus, my rear window is full.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
For optimum rear view mirror viewing.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thats awesome! Did you make that? Great job. The only problem with "Here Chevy, Chevy, Chevy is that you have to be able to back it up. I know I can't back it up sometimes, but with the new motor that will be in it, I won't have any trouble, hahahah.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
I made these to put on T-shirts, oneday I will get some printed, tried at the local t-shirt place, came out quite nicely until the shirt went into the tumble drier and my pic shrunk and peeled off, now all its good for is working on the car.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
This was my next one, but my friend's did not seem very impressed with me using their car's so for the sake of peace I did not print it.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Back up the statement

This car can back up the statement. Took the car to the Street Machine Nationals last year. There were about twenty five hundred GM cars there and nobody had anything bad to say. [At least not to me]. They had to burn rubber every time they drove by.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts