Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP somebody !!!!
I can´t reach Chris. I´ve bought 4 xr7 hubcaps from him. And they haven’t turn up yet!!!. I used paypal to send him the money at Dec 2002. Anyone who have any idée how to get in touch with him. I tried sever e- mail, but he don´t answering me .! I ´m helping a friend here in Sweden .( Christer Björk ) He is doing a restoration on a Red 69 XR7 convertible. He isn´t to god at computers and therefore I tried to help him with getting hubcaps. I told him that the members at Mercurycougarnetwork is nice guys and that I have bougth a couple of hubcaps and a pair of valvecovers for my 351 cl 4V ( from Niel “Badcatt” ) and it turnet out very well even thou Niel wroth my address with very very small letters (as WORD Arial 2 ) ,lol
I just feel a little bit of disappointed . Trying to help a friend who is unable to be with us at
Mercurycougarnetwork and then it´s turning out this way. I really proud of being a member of Mercurycougarnetwork. And I ´m sure that there is sometjing wrong with outlook or something like that. Chris said when I last” spoke” to him that :” I can tell you they were shipped through UPS I believe If we can't find anything out, or they still don't come, I will just refund your money, and take it as a loss. I don't think they were insured.
Now ,that what I call a real niceguy . Just one problem . I can´t rech him . So Chris if you see this Please get in touch

Thanks Tommy

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey eliminatorguy
Thanks for the offer.
I´ll be back to you as son as I get the money back from Chris (cmpcpro )
(No call from Chris yet ??? )
Can´t understand this
Tommy

·
Registered
889 Posts
Did you see if UPS has a tracking number if you give him his name they should tell you if it was shipped or not my .02 worth

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Dan
Thank you very much for trying to help me out !
Well the problem is that when I asked Chris about that it seems like he can´t or won´t answer me.
I can understand if things goes wrong . Hell , sometimes you think the bad guy ( you know he down under )roules everything . But I dont whan´t to think that someone like Chris ( at least he is a "moderator " on the network ) blow me out on this

·
Registered
308 Posts
Dispute resolution

There is no good reason that a seller ignors your request for follow through on a ebay sale or a net sale. If there is a reason you can't ship, and your computer happens to "go down" it is still an easy amtter to go to the libarary and use the computer to give the buyer a heads up on the delay. I recommend contacting PAYPAL and telling them that the seller is not responding, nor is he shipping as promised. They will contact the seller and if he does not comply, they will refund your money completely.
Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.