Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:1zhelp: Im not receiving any notifacaton? on my home computer.I just logged out and logged back in.I checked my pereferences and I changed nothing.If any of you sent me something to fix it I didn't get it.:1poke: sorry to post this here but its the only way I can get through.:1zhelp: Every thing else is fine except my e-mail notifacation? Thanks guys.You,ll have to use my private e-mail if the problem is at my end.:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Im not puter smart, (typical grease monkey,lol) so hopefully Chris or Logan can help. Are you sure you set the posts as recieve email notification, and is your email empty, that's all I know :)

Rick

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep

Im the same way.I'm peck and hunt on the key board.I'm getting junk mail.The responce that you wrote didnt show up.This happened one other time,something about AOL.The only thing I know about "cookies" is they taste good.:p: The only thing I did was change my avitar.Oh well the experts can help.And my son is computer literate.See ya later.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Logan

I comlpetely logged out,and unchecked and rechecked all of my preffreces.Let me know what I can do on this end.Keep replying in this thread.So I know where to check.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts