Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am in dire need of 68 XR7 Parchment Door Panels, especially the drivers side, and or both sides with map pockets. I need the map pockets if you don't have the panels? And all in the best condition as possible, I am dreaming right? , ok thank you all for being here!

Tim C

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,
well no takers for Parchment door panel driver's side? how about just the map pockets? I need both sides please!

Thanks, Tim

·
11,000 Posts
Call John at 616-396-0390

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
I should have 2 pair of 68 XR-7 white door panels. I would need to pull them from inventory to be sure though. Let me know if you are still looking. Thank you.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for your imput, I will contact john, and also follow up with Randy G, as well,
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hi
Ok Thanks ! The Drivers Side main concern and the armrest on the drivers side as well, and I noticed you had a 6.5 Litre Badge in for the 1968 in one of your photos on your page? Do You Still have the badge?

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Hi
Ok Thanks ! The Drivers Side main concern and the armrest on the drivers side as well, and I noticed you had a 6.5 Litre Badge in for the 1968 in one of your photos on your page? Do You Still have the badge?
I'm not sure if this is a reply to me or not but as far as I know I do not have any photos on any page here at all. So I'm not sure what you are looking at. I can say this though, I do not have any 6.5 Litre emblems here at all right now. I do have 2 pair of the door panels though and am working on getting the photos to you. Thank you.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi
Thanks, well the page I was referring to was from the CCOA links site? Anyways, yes the photos would be nice, thank you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts