Mercury Cougar Owners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to start by saying Hello. My name is Vinny and I am from Texas and live in the Houston area. I just recently acquired a 73 Cougar convertible and starting looking into what to do with it. I search the internet to see if they were any groups dedicated to the Cougar and found myself here. Again just wanted to reach out and say Hello for starters and see if there was anyone else in my area or any local groups.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Welcome to the madness lol. Post some pictures of your phatcat, we all like to see others cougars. Another useful forum (link below)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wanted to start by saying Hello. My name is Vinny and I am from Texas and live in the Houston area. I just recently acquired a 73 Cougar convertible and starting looking into what to do with it. I search the internet to see if they were any groups dedicated to the Cougar and found myself here. Again just wanted to reach out and say Hello for starters and see if there was anyone else in my area or any local groups.
Vinny, I sold my '69 XR7 recently. There is a cougar Club in this area that I was a member of. Southeast Texas Cats if I remember correctly. I don't have the contact info directly, but Tom Arney in the Humble area is a member. His phone nr. is 832-527-6969. Tell him Roger with the red '69 convertible gave you his nr. I'm in Conroe.
Good luck, enjoy the ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts