Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody
my name is Alex, i am 38 years old, married and i am from Germany between Frankfurt/Main and Würzburg.
I visited a car show last sunday and there was a very nice 1968 Mercury Cougar, i love it from the first time i saw him!!!
I own a 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback and i sold my 1967 Mustang Coupe a couple of moths ago so right now i am very interested in 67/68 Mercury Cougars and maybe i will have one in the future. Sorry that my english isn`t perfect, i hope you all understand what i try to say and i will do my very best next time.
All the best.

Alex

·
Registered
980 Posts
Yes...you have caught the Cougar fever...and your english is just fine, we understand you very well. Welcome to the forum, keep in touch and let us know how your search is going in finding a Cougar.

Jay

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Welcome Alex. Don't worry about your english. You are doing just fine. Hope you find yourself a Cougar. They are wonderful car and unique cars. Cheers.
Zoli

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Welcome Alex! There already are a few of your fellow countrymen on this forum.

Good luck, and enjoy. There is a lot of help to be had here

Jean

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
You would be surprised how many cats are floating around in Europe actually! I know I am - it seems like we hear from a new one every week or two! Keep us informed on your search - it will be fun to hear about it.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Those that learn english as a second language normally out speak those that learn it from there folks!! I think it is pretty cool people outside of the states are into our cars! I have read much on cuba and all the cars they have of ours and how well the keep them while fabricating their own parts. Very cool. Now we will have someone from across the pond to chat with. Very cool. and welcome.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi Alex, willkommen auf mercurycougar.net

this is a great community with many cat lovers - some more crazy some less but all very experienced. If you´re looking for a cat in great shape just ask - we´re glad to help.

Mike (munich, germany)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Welcome Alex!
I had the pleasure of being stationed in your fine country for 4 years in Idar-Oberstien/ Baumholder.

Hope you find what your looking for!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you Mike, also for your help on the phone yesterday - HE wwas the guy who said i have to take a look in this community.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I`m sorry, of course THANK YOU SO MUCH to everybody who welcomes me here, i had some contacts with a guy who sells a 68 Cougar today but there is some work on that car and i will look around for something better.
Thank you so much.
Alex

·
Registered
286 Posts
We have something around 750 classic Mustangs and meanwhile about 30 classic Cougars here in germany. The Mustang is widely known, the Cougar unknown. I receive many "thumbs up", but as in the US most of the classic Mustang drivers are blind for the beauty of a Cougar. Alex is an exception.

Believe it or not ... the only Cougar I saw in real until today is mine :wave:

Mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts