Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I have been a member here since last century. I visit here on my phone sometimes but mostly on my computer. As of yesterday when checking in on the phone for some reason with out my blessing I am only getting your low quality Nobel site. I want my visits no later what device I use to work the same. So with put having to get a 4 year degree in computer code how do I g e t back to how I want to use and view this site?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I hate the mobile versions of forums. Its terrible and not worth seeing, with todays phones and tablets its just about worthless anyway. The worse part is it automatically defaults that way when you load it up on mobile. I think there is a button or option somewhere that will load the full version of the website but I think you have to do it each time

·
10,981 Posts
There are four little bars in the upper corner of the mobile app. Click on that thing, and it opens a list of options, one of which is "exit mobile app". Click on that. It did it to me once or twice, hasn't happened in a year since the first couple times.

·
Premium Member
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Royce, Funny thing is I had looked there and missed it. That mobile app is trash IMHO.

·
10,981 Posts
Agree, same problem on the Classic Cougar site. No reason for it.

·
Administrator
304 Posts
In order to exit out of enhanced mobile view, you must be logged in.
I would suggest clearing your caches and cookies, log in, and exit out of it.

Ed

·
Premium Member
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In order to exit out of enhanced mobile view, you must be logged in.
I would suggest clearing your caches and cookies, log in, and exit out of it.

Ed
If I am using the original view on my phone, shouldn't the caches and coolies know that? After all they are held there to help the site load faster.

·
Administrator
304 Posts
Hello there,

Yes, but if you log out after you're done with the forum, the site will clear your cookies.
Have you tried what I suggested to see if that worked?

Ed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts