Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Haven't been around for a while since I had to sell my 69 XR7 last winter due to family issues but then to find out that I didn't need to sell her. Oh Well!

I may be back in the Cougar game as I may of picked myself up a really nice 67. The body is stripped down to a rolling chassis that is in great shape and all the parts are complete and have been stored in an indoor storage facility for the last 5 years. The parts even all look great like the seats, panels, dash pad and gauge cluster, and even the headlight assemblies have no cracks or even pitting on them!

I will post some pictures as soon as I can as I should be going down to pick her up on Saturday.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK so I went to the storage locker today to look at all the parts and I may have a 67/68 Hood for sale that is really nice with no rot or signs of bubbling under the lip and a trunk lid as well in the same condition. They have been in a dry storage for many years. May also have some Ivy green/Gold looking interior parts like door panels and rear panels that look decent as well (hard to tell exact color due to night time and bad lighting). I will post them when I go through it a little better and I will post what I have available. These are all extra parts that were obtained in case.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts