Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) whos your team? (mine was baltimore until our offensive blew it)

2) superbowl predictions? (New England vs Chicago)

3) Rather work on your cougar or watch the superbowl?

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
1) Oh never mind. Who ever that was playing for Seattle in the first half dug too big a hole for the real team that played the second half to over come. Go some!!

3) Rather work on your cougar or watch the superbowl? May work on the Cougar if my team match up doesn't happen. I think Bud may beat Coke-a-Cola this year.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
1.) New England
2.) New England vs. Green Bay
3.) Watch Super Bowl (it's much too cold in our unheated garage to do much of anything this time of year)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
1 Bears.
2 Bears vs Pats. (Bears win!)
3 Superbowl. With some 2' of snow on the ground I'll take TV, chili and beer.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
1. Packers

2. Packers vs Steelers... Packers beat Steelers

3. Super Bowl But if the Pack doesn't make it maybe work on the Cougar

·
Registered
189 Posts
1. Steelers (or Stillers if you are from western PA)
2. Steelers / Bears
3. Be at a Super Bowl Party. If the Steelers are in it, I watch, if not, I miggle, eat and drink.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2. Steelers / Bears
3. Be at a Super Bowl Party. If the Steelers are in it, I watch, if not, I miggle, eat and drink.

Steelers?! We gave you the game...you guys gave us what we deserved! Our offense is terrible this year (ravens fan). LOL good luck in the playoffs

·
Registered
189 Posts
It was a good game. The Ravens always play the Steeler tought.

Now we need to get past the Jets. I am not sure if the Jets looked that good tonight or the Pats looked that bad.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Oh well, time to become a Steelers fan for a week. Then we'll have to see what the Super Bowl match-up looks like. I might actually have to root for the NFC.

·
11,000 Posts
1. Dallas
2. Jets Vs Fudge Packers
3. Work on Cougar with big screen TV on in garage mahal

·
Registered
249 Posts
Packers

Packers beat the Jets

Watch superbowl, and do shots when the pack scores.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am liking this Packers vs the Jets. If they play like they did against the pats, the Jets will go to the superbowl. For the Packers, Aaron Rodgers is dangerous. But, both Packers and the Jets are 6th seeds. So, it would be cool to see that match up. However, jets defense is ridiculous when they show up. So who knows?!

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Steelers?! We gave you the game...you guys gave us what we deserved! Our offense is terrible this year (ravens fan). LOL good luck in the playoffs
It would have been a different ending if Webb's TD wasn't called back because of the Steeler acting as if he was held and flopping on the ground. I hope the Jets kick some butt next week. Ravens-lite to the Superbowl.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It would have been a different ending if Webb's TD wasn't called back because of the Steeler acting as if he was held and flopping on the ground. I hope the Jets kick some butt next week. Ravens-lite to the Superbowl.

A LOT of disappointed fans here in Baltimore, but Rex Ryan is from Baltimore so lets go Jets!!!

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
I agree.....

·
Registered
367 Posts
2. Steelers / Bears
x2 - I'm a huge Steelers fan (family from Pitt) and a buddy is a huge Bears fan (his family is from Chicago) - both are hoping we get to see this happen!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
x2 - I'm a huge Steelers fan (family from Pitt) and a buddy is a huge Bears fan (his family is from Chicago) - both are hoping we get to see this happen!
I hope you get to see it happen but not your buddy.:)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
This is the perfect NFC Championship Packers vs. Bears.
I like this song, this is all in fun.
If Da Bears win I'll root for them in the Super Bowl.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts