Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:1poke:Hey everyone. I haven't posted in a while now but I have some news. I have the opportunity to relocate to Cincinnati, Ohio, and the way things are looking it may very well happen in the near future. Here's the thing, I don't think I'll be able to take all my cats with me.:cry: I am just giving a heads up. I have 2 '67's and a '68 set up for the 1/4 mile.:evil: They mean the world to me and I hate the thought of parting with any of them but that might end up being what has to happen. I just thought I'd let everyone know that a project car or two might end up on the forum here in the near future. I also have a bunch of extra parts that will probably end up for sale as well. Anyway, look forward to meeting some of you Tri-state area cat owners... although I hate to say goodbye to California again!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just outta curiosity...

Is there anyone in my area that would be interested in a project car or parts? I live in Stockton, CA. If there is any interest you can either respond to this thread or contact me via e-mail. Like I said in the previoius post, I don't know what I'm gonna do with my cats as of yet but you never know.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
i was looking for a 67/8 a while back, but i decided to go with another 69. i figure the Cleveland swap will be a bit easier in that than the 67/8 as i couldnt even find headers for that. among other thigns of course ( 69 has a 9 inch already, and a beefier tranny )

·
Registered
633 Posts
Good luck!

b0nes,

Good Luck on your new adventure....

I'm sure Cinncinati will be great, their should be alot of great cat owners out there. I remember someone posting about a club or something awhile back.

Anyways, you will be missed.

Also Sixty9Coug, see my post on to cats for FREE. They both still have the rears and the standard has a great body on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts