Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Have flowbench now

623 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ronzoni 
#1 ·
My business partner and I now have a SuperFlow 601 flowbench. We are looking to drum up some business for those interested in flowing their heads.

Sound off if you'd be interested in having your heads tested; what all you'd want done; what a reasonable rate would be; etc...

Thanks,
Bill

#3 ·
Winter

That's what winter is made for. Of course winter is defined as the day after the last race of the season. It ends the day before the start of the next season.

We'll see that cat of yours on the flowbench soon....

BD

#4 ·
I think Logan has a different definition of winter... seems like he says they don't have winter in Dallas...

My heads just went back on too, middle of summer is almost as bad as winter here in Iowa, too flarned hot to drive a non AC car that makes a ton of heat. I've had my 302 apart for a few weeks now, working up a set of 289 heads...

I know a guy here in Iowa with a flowbench... seems like he gets $50 to flow 1 cylinder... which is usually enough for us low-techies if you CC the ports manually... gets things pretty consistent I mean. He'll do more, lots more... for I think $40 an hour... His name is Jay Roeder, Roeder Performance Machine, 319 352 2220. I'm not positive about these prices, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind you giving him a jingle since you won't very well be competing over market share.

Ron.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.