:spit:

·
Registered
206 Posts
:devil: I wish I could pop out a few of those and peddle them on Ebay:devil:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow, I'm set for retirement, got 6 in the basement. Come on its only a oil pan, not the stanley cup.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Oh it's more than just an oil pan!

With a little cleaning it doubles as a punch bowl, great for holiday get-togethers. But wait there's more... Fill'er up with some warm water and soap and you've got a wonderful baby bath and if you flip it over you have a very handy step stool, great for the little ones to get the peanut butter out of the cup board.

:lol:

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
evilmess, if that was around when my kids were babies, Id buy it fust for a COOL baby bath. Thats a great idea, but 1850.US for a baby bath is kinda nuts:rolleyes: If only I was rich instead of good lookin' ;)

Rick

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
This is the first one of this ultra rare "Cougar" part I have seen for sale on Ebay. The price is well out of my range. But to some one with the cash it would look great on a display engine with the rest of the "Cougar parts that were available . Like this set and a nice set of crome headers.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Oh, and Rick... for us Canucks that's a whoppin' $3000 CDN. I don't know about BC, but here in Quebec, you can get a decent Cougar for that kind of money, lol.

Just to put things in perspective of course ;)

Sly

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for that kind of money I can buy 2 Cougars, one parts for and 1 runner. Or 2 Fairlanes, or a 67 Mustang, or....... yeah, kinda nuts I think. My friend has a pair of Cougar covers, he wants lots, but they make repo covers now 1/3 the price he wants. He had a air cleaner as well, but sold it long ago, for like 800. or something. Crazy...

Rick

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Ricr,
Remember you can buy repo Cobra covers also. But originals bring more then the new repos.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Neal, I know originals bring, Im trying to find an original front spoiler, but just may end up getting a repo, money isnt common in my house lately, so I have to sell alot of stashed parts :) just to pay bills, and get the TRENDY clothes for the kids, so they dont look like mechanic's kids;)

Rick

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Imagine if Don put that in his ad, bet it would of sold as the buy it now :)
Im sure some old coot has the intake,covers, and pan in his barn in a ratty old box, next to his beat up old Cougar, wandering if he should sell them so he can go to town and buy a loaf of bread and jug of milk :)

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Want to make a bet on how much the "COUGAR" bell housing would bring if one were to be listed on Ebay? I've only seen 1. I remember this ad, I think I may have a copy here some place.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
explain the heavy duty bellhousing, any parts numbers on it:rolleyes:

Rick

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
I don't know if it has numbers on it but it, it most likly does. But it has "COUGAR" cast in it.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK!! BIG swap meet coming here next weekend, lots of crap there, just might get lucky.

Rick

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
This is one of those things that seperates cougar owners from the rest i think. Really I cant see spending that much for something that holds oil off the cement. But there is always those that it means something to have that kind of stuff. If it looks good and is practical and doesnt cost me a morgage to own i say do it. I could care less if it says cougar on anything except my quarters and front and rear. Then again thats probably why that company is no longer in the bis since that seams to be the prevailing attitude. Arent the valve covers in repop now or did they stop making them I havent seen any advertise in any of the catolouges as of late.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts