Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking out JC Whitney's web site the other day and I found out that they have quarter panel patches for '67-'77 cougars. Has anyone tried them on a '67 or '68?

·
Registered
269 Posts
No, but a couple a years ago someone ran a survey of Mustang owners in regard to satisfaction with parts suppliers, and JC Witney was pretty close to the bottom of the list for fit and quality of products. Your experience may be different from theirs.

When I do mine I will get them from one of the dealers who specialize in Cougars, such as Johns Classic Cougars, Autokrafters etc. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Well that maybe but last year when I was redoing my truck I had my regular body shop guy order the panels for it and he said he got the best brand he used all the time. Well they had one cab corner backorderd and no one else had them so I tried Whitney and they had them in stock and when it arrived it was the same brand that my body shop had sold me. So I wouldnt be afraid to try them and whitney has a excelent no hassel return policy if there not up to snuff for you. mm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts